Durable tag withstands pulls and tears in dirt and grease environments.
High-strength plastic tags are water-resistant - to withstand weather conditions. The rigid plastic is flexible, yet will not readily break down over a wide temperature range. Good for indoors and outdoors use. Writable surface is abrasion resistant.
Attach tags to hazardous material containers that are difficult to label with adhesive marking,
Safety Tags from Accuform are offered in a variety of materials, finishing options, shapes and quantities.
Atmospheric Levels Tag
Brightly colored tags let workers know that the atmosphere in a confined space is safe to enter.
- Flexible, 15-mil rigid vinyl plastic material will not readily break down over a wide temperature range
- Good for indoor and outdoor use – water-resistant to withstand weather conditions
- Writable surface is abrasion resistant
- Flexible, yet durable - withstands stretching and ripping
- Top has 3/8" hole reinforced with a metal grommet to prevent pull off
Material Choice Guide
Accuform offers a wide variety of custom tag materials to suit every facility identification need.
Adhesive Dura-VinylTM (XV)
Adhesive Vinyl (VS)
Dura Lumi-GlowTM Aluminum
Engineer-Grade Reflective Adhesive Sheet
High-Intensity Reflective Adhesive Sheet
Lumi-GlowTM Flex (GF)
Lumi-GlowTM Plastic (GP)
Lumi-GlowTM Plus+ Flex
Lumi-GlowTM Plus+ Plastic
Magnetic Co-Poly Vinyl
Max Corrugated Plastic
Perma-BlackTM Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel - Self Color
St2 Laser Signs