Increases low-light and nighttime visibility
Durable duty aluminum custom signs are covered with a retro-reflective sheet surface. This surface reflects light to improve daytime visibility and provide ideal low-light or nighttime visibility.
Admittance & Exit
Security and Surveillance signs communicate specific requirements to enforce the company’s security protocols, and inform people of security measures.
Engineer-grade reflective sign face provides added visibility in low-light conditions
UV-resistant inks prevent fading during long-term outdoor use. Supplied with top and bottom center holes for post- or fence- mounting.
Parking Restriction Signs display where you cannot park in places such as fire lanes, bus stops, and tow-away zones.
- Surface-printed prismatic sheeting (recognized by the Federal Highway Administration) is bonded to .040" aluminum
- Protected by high-gloss UV polyester over-laminate film
- Resists: Rust and Corrosion
- Withstands extreme temperatures
- Endures outdoor environments
- Service temperature range: -30° to 200°F
- Rounded corners
- 1/4" corner holes or 3/8" post-mount holes (Please specify location of mounting holes)
- Not suitable for single post mount signs over 12" wide (see Traffic Signs)
Choosing the right custom sign material is one of the most important decisions
you will need to make. To provide a solution for your exact needs, we offer a
comprehensive selection of custom sign materials to meet virtually every application
and environmental demand.
Material Choice Guide
Accuform Signs offers a wide variety of custom sign materials to suit every facility identification need.
Adhesive Dura-VinylTM (XV)
Adhesive Vinyl (VS)
Dura Lumi-GlowTM Aluminum
Engineer-Grade Reflective Adhesive Sheet
High-Intensity Reflective Adhesive Sheet
Lumi-GlowTM Flex (GF)
Lumi-GlowTM Plastic (GP)
Lumi-GlowTM Plus+ Flex
Lumi-GlowTM Plus+ Plastic
Magnetic Co-Poly Vinyl
Max Corrugated Plastic
Perma-BlackTM Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel - Self Color
St2 Laser Signs